What do you want?
- You need an office visit and want a doctor or nurse practitioner who will spend enough time, and not rush you
- You know the kind of procedure you need, and you want the most experienced specialist
- Ratings of Doctors - by doctors, patients, surgery results (or Ratings of Hospitals)
- Advance Directives - what will your choices mean?
- Medical Privacy - don't count on any
- Readmissions - 2 hospital stays in 30 days earn big penalties from Medicare
- Salt - why you would limit it, and practical ways to do so
- Accountable Care - suspends anti-trust/kickback rules, and pays doctors to reduce care
- Prescription Drugs - interactions, side effects, research, lawsuits, costs, influence on doctors, support groups
- Hospitals' Financial statements
This site does not recommend doctors, hospitals or anyone.
It summarizes information, mostly from Medicare, so you can decide.